by: Pinterest • 3.4M
It's finally here: Pinterest official app for Android has arrived and you're all invited to download it from Google Play.
And what is Pinterest exactly? A new social network, a new picture & video phenomenon where you can share and organize all the beautiful things you find while surfing on the internet. The application has lots of functions: people use it to create wishlists, to decorate their homes, to make lists of their favorite films, to sell clothes...
That means you can easily create boards and pin your favorite stuff, but it's not just that. You can also browse through people's boards and pins, follow them and repin their stuff to your boards. Then, you'll be able to follow people and get inspiration from them... a great chance to know users who share the same interests as you do. From the main menu, it's possible to access to the main categories: Animals, Architecture, Art, Cars, Celebrities, Design, DIY, Educational, Film Music & Books, Beverages and Food and so on.
The application's design is excellent: the usability is as good as the website's and you can easily access to all of the features and pin from websites and with your camera. It works well and quick; the only complaint we have is that whenever you use another application, the app restarts and you need to search for what you were looking before, instead of saving it.
Pinterest, Inc. is the developer of the official Pinterest application for Android. Essential for those addicted to the popular website.
Tags: pinterest , 5,000,000 10,000,000 s , read only mode warning pinterest , pinterest app da scaricare gratis , pininterest , pinterest apps , apps , app zoom , pinterest inc
by Ana , Appszoom
Aug 16, 2012
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Search by keyword or with your camera—discover ideas inspired by anything you point the Pinterest camera at.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.