by: Pinterest • 3.7M
Pinterest is a tremendously popular social network, a picture & video phenomenon where you can share and organize all the beautiful things you find while surfing on the internet. The application has lots of functions: people use it to create wishlists, to decorate their homes, to make lists of their favorite films, to sell clothes... whatever you can think of.
If you're not a user, you just need to create an account and select your interests so as to follow some fascinating pins and start navigating from there.
You can easily create boards and pin your favorite stuff, but it's not just that. You can also browse through people's boards and pins, follow them and repin their stuff to your boards. Then, you'll be able to follow people and get inspiration from them... a great chance to know users who share the same interests as you do. From the main menu, it's possible to access to the main categories: Animals, Architecture, Art, Cars, Celebrities, Design, DIY, Educational, Film Music & Books, Beverages and Food and so on.
The application's design is excellent: the usability is as good as the website's and you can easily access to all of the features and pin from your favorite websites.
We can't think of anything: technically, Pinterest works flawlessly. If you don't like it, maybe it's just a matter of not finding the content interesting enough, which is totally possible.
Tags: pinterest application screenshot , pinterest
by Ana , Appszoom
Dec 18, 2012
Pinterest helps you discover and do what you love. Find recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.
• Get ideas for every part of your life, from what to make for dinner, to what to put on your walls, to what to wear.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Search by keyword or with your camera—discover ideas inspired by anything you point the Pinterest camera at.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest Save button on your mobile browser.